Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered on 2/1 and still haven't gotten notification that my copy is in yet. Anyone else having the same issue?

I have never preordered from CSI and requested local store pickup (I live 5 miles from the warehouse). Perhaps they don't notify you if they don't actually have to ship anything? I'll probably drive by there this weekend to see what's up, but I know a lot of people order from CSI on this forum, so I thought it didn't hurt to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Marino
United States
Windsor
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Great Googly Moogly!
badge
That's the sealiest thing I've ever heard!
mbmbmbmbmb
I never do store pickup, being that I live a thousand miles away, but you can log in, go to your account page, and check the status of the order. The status for me usually updates up to 24 hours before I receive an e-mail. If that doesn't yield anything conclusive, just give them a call, or e-mail them. They have always responded to my e-mails at a speed I wouldn't expect from a business, it's ridiculously fast (usually).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I got shipping notice yesterday for my order on 2/9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
Yes I got shipping notice yesterday for my order on 2/9.

Interesting. My order still shows up as ORDER STATUS: On Hold
NOTES: This order contains one or more pre-order items and will ship when all items are in stock.

I guess because nothing is being "shipped", then I don't receive notification? Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped as well. Had ordered a bunch of other items, but the order was pending the availability of miskatonic museum. My order shipped the same day it became available.

You should probably call them or send them an email to ask if yours is ready for pickup. Maybe the "hold" status means it's waiting for you get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rican919 wrote:
Mine shipped as well. Had ordered a bunch of other items, but the order was pending the availability of miskatonic museum. My order shipped the same day it became available.

You should probably call them or send them an email to ask if yours is ready for pickup. Maybe the "hold" status means it's waiting for you get it?

I don't think so because my preorders for mythos packs Essex County Express and Blood on the Altar are also showing up as "hold", but they won't release for a month or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just talked to the guys at CSI. It turns out that if you preorder something from them and request in store pickup, you do NOT receive notification that it has arrived in the store and is ready for pickup. They acknowledge this is a glitch in their system, but for now, in store pickup preorders do not receive notifications the same way that shipped preorders do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.