Subject: Monster Figures Alternatives? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was wondering... I found the board way too cluttered with the big monster figures and tons of buildings / units all over the place, it's often hard to see the units as the monsters are in the way. So I'd like to replace the monsters with something smaller. Obviously, small colored pawns would do it, but they are too boring. The Alvin & Dexter figures from the Ticket to Ride expansion are perfect for this purpose, but there are only two of them... I was also considering just making smaller cardboard figures based on the original ones.

Do you have any good suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T W
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I've run into the same thing...
I've seen little memo card holders that would open the view right at the table level...

Available everywhere probly. Here's one on 'zon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0167KM4M8?psc=1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mbmb
That would look awkward on the table though. But it could be a solution, thanks for the suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Holt
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That card makes for an interesting mental image. Kind of a Blob-type monster, yeah?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.