Recommend
54 
 Thumb up
 Hide
148 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 

Flamme Rouge» Forums » General

Subject: Flamme Rouge Companion app release rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: android [+] app [+] iOS [+] [View All]
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

The Flamme Rouge Companion app is now available on the AppStore and Google Play Store!



You can download it here:
iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flamme-rouge-companion/id120...
Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.benoitgour...

App webpage: https://www.benoitgourdin.fr/flamme-rouge-companion/

The app is designed to keep track of your riders' times and teams' points, as explained in this thread.

Hope you'll like it.

Happy racing
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got it
Thank you
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Nope
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! excellent!
Any possibility to add card playing for AI (solo or multiplayer with bots)?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paquay Maxime
msg tools
Thank you.

I've test it. The app seems to separate the time of the cyclists that arrive in a same groupe.
There is also a bug with the time. Cyclists who arrived in the same turn, on the same space without bonification does not have the same time.

This app is very cool otherwise
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Maxime,

Thanks for the feedback! Even though group arrivals are supposed to be taken into account, I am able to reproduce the bug you describe (happens when 2 riders are side by side in a group). A fix is ready for shipping: the update including it should be available very soon on the stores.

Thanks again.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
App is now available in all countries for Android. You should be able to get it shortly.
Thanks for the feedback.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Benno08 wrote:
Hi Maxime,

Thanks for the feedback! Even though group arrivals are supposed to be taken into account, I am able to reproduce the bug you describe (happens when 2 riders are side by side in a group). A fix is ready for shipping: the update including it should be available very soon on the stores.

Thanks again.
Hello
I came to write the same thing but you already replied.
Thank you ????
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palau Life
msg tools
Benno08 wrote:
Hi all!

The Flamme Rouge Companion app is now available on the App Store and Google Play Store!

Hope you'll like it.
Future updates will include features such as team renaming, social sharing for Tour results and up to 6 teams handling (as soon as the expansion is released).

Happy racing

This is wonderful! I will rate it tonight on the store - I have one question - will you add for solo play? I only play this solo and would love that!

Thank you even if not, you did wonderful work!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rugbydave wrote:
Benno08 wrote:
Hi all!

The Flamme Rouge Companion app is now available on the App Store and Google Play Store!

Hope you'll like it.
Future updates will include features such as team renaming, social sharing for Tour results and up to 6 teams handling (as soon as the expansion is released).

Happy racing

This is wonderful! I will rate it tonight on the store - I have one question - will you add for solo play? I only play this solo and would love that!

Thank you even if not, you did wonderful work!

Hi Dave! Thanks for your nice feedback. You can use the Companion app while playing solo (you must select all teams in race including AI managed team). The app purpose is tracking points and times, not simulating AI or drawing cards instead of you, so I'm sorry there won't be a solo play feature.

Regards
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palau Life
msg tools
No worries, the app is wonderful as it is! Trying to build a web-based AI may be my best option. I have posted this thread to the boardgames section of Reddit, where there are many Flamme Rouge fans, so many more people may see it! Thank you again for your hard work, the app is really great!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Mics
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Benoît, the app is really cool. Would you be interested in feedback about bugs we may find? If so, please let me know how to send it to you.

Congratulations for the outstanding work!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palau Life
msg tools
It would be interesting to log bugs here so we could all give input. We have done this innother BGG app threads - it's helpful because a developer may not be ale to reproduce a given bug him/herself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palau Life
msg tools
It would be interesting to log bugs here so we could all give input. We have done this in other BGG app threads - it's helpful because a developer may not be ale to reproduce a given bug him/herself. No worries if not of course, but it would help Benoît greatly, I think!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can post bugs you may encounter in this thread or via the App (about > contact us). Please indicate steps to reproduce and App version used on which platform. Regards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Z
Italy
Este
Padova
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Some ideas/suggestions:
- 21 stages (for a Tour, Giro or Vuelta)
- in Settings: option Time Bonuses (on / off)

In next Reply, other suggestions: I'm still testing a Tour with a Time Ranking, a Points Ranking (points only in flat stages) and G.P.M. Ranking.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dragodelbiondo wrote:
Some ideas/suggestions:
- 21 stages (for a Tour, Giro or Vuelta)
- in Settings: option Time Bonuses (on / off)

In next Reply, other suggestions: I'm still testing a Tour with a Time Ranking, a Points Ranking (points only in flat stages) and G.P.M. Ranking.

21 stages (for a Tour, Giro or Vuelta)???
They do have some days off.

Since 18 stages will take about 6-8 hours, you need an option to save the stages you have raced and that's a problem as far as I understand.
But I hope I'm wrong and that 18 stages will be a possibility.

I would love an option to give mountain points.

And an option to name your team.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
21 stages is already possible. You can always add an extra stage, when you reach your original limit

Regards
Asger Granerud
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Slotracer wrote:
dragodelbiondo wrote:
Some ideas/suggestions:
- 21 stages (for a Tour, Giro or Vuelta)
- in Settings: option Time Bonuses (on / off)

In next Reply, other suggestions: I'm still testing a Tour with a Time Ranking, a Points Ranking (points only in flat stages) and G.P.M. Ranking.

21 stages (for a Tour, Giro or Vuelta)???
They do have some days off.

Since 18 stages will take about 6-8 hours, you need an option to save the stages you have raced and that's a problem as far as I understand.
But I hope I'm wrong and that 18 stages will be a possibility.

I would love an option to give mountain points.

And an option to name your team.

Hi all,

It's already possible to name your teams (version 1.1.0 available on the App Store / Play Store includes this feature).

As Asger said, it's also possible to run more than 10 stages (you can add extra stages when you complete the last one, or choose to finish the Tour and compute final points).

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello,
Thanks again for the app, it is still fantastic.
For your information, I noticed a small bug when you don't fell the riders in their exact order, some minor issues appear in the time. The third rider is 20' late as the second one is 40' late.

Thank you
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lalloq wrote:

Hello,
Thanks again for the app, it is still fantastic.
For your information, I noticed a small bug when you don't fell the riders in their exact order, some minor issues appear in the time. The third rider is 20' late as the second one is 40' late.

Thank you
I'm sure Benoit will look into it.
Is it the Android version?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lalloq wrote:

Hello,
Thanks again for the app, it is still fantastic.
For your information, I noticed a small bug when you don't fell the riders in their exact order, some minor issues appear in the time. The third rider is 20' late as the second one is 40' late.

Thank you

Hi Mathieu,

Times displayed under riders are currently general classification times (updated after each stage of the Tour). So if a rider was slower at previous stage(s), he might arrives second in a stage and still having a worst global time than the third finisher of that stage, as the times shown on your screenshot, which are times after 2 stages. These are the sames values you can read on the Time ranking classification screen.

-> However, I understand the confusion of that time display on the Stage screen: I'll consider replacing it with a Stage specific time instead in a future release. Thanks for the feedback!

Regards
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Mics
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
on version 1.1.0, using a Moto G3 smartphone, there seems to be a minor bug when you press the "FINISH" button for any rider during a race.

After pressing it, you get a message like "Red Rouleur crosses the line! How many squares does he reach after the finish line?". That message is displayed correctly if the screen is on portrait (vertical) mode, but if the smartphone is on landscape mode (horizontal), the message gets clipped at the top and there is no way to scroll up in order to read the message.

I attach a screenshot where you can check it. As you can see, only "after the finish line?" is displayed.



Hope this helps to keep this app being as awesome as it is!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
konny - -
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

An idea for an update : keep the number of exhaustion cards to play per rider for the next stage

Thanks for your great job!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, understood.
Thanks for your swift reply!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lalloq wrote:
OK, understood.
Thanks for your swift reply!

Version 1.2.0 released today on the Play Store and very soon on the App Store features the change: now stage specific gaps between riders are shown on Stage screen instead of general classification times.
To fix Dr. Mics feedback, only portrait orientation is now possible.
2 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] |