Subject: Game Box upgrade ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BILL LAU
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beginning from Ancient World, I became a fan of Ryan's Laukts art. Since the KS campaign, I collected, Above and Below, Cities of Iron 2nd ed., IsleBound, 8-Minutes Empire: Legend, Dingo's Dream, etc. I am excited to get Empires of the Void 2nd. and Near and Far.

I hope that speaks for my gratitude and love for Red Raven and Ryan Laukt's design. Unfortunately, the game box of Ancient World build was no where close to the build quality for other later games, Above and Below and Islebound. I already had box damaged on the game because of my shippment. I really enjoyed the game, and would love to get from new print run if there are is upgrade to the game box.

Not sure if this voice will be heard but, there are fans out there to see a 2nd edition / improvement / expansion of this game. Please keep this post alive for your suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Hui
United States
White Salmon
WA
flag msg tools
I ride mountain bikes and road bikes. Ask me how!
badge
You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to find a copy of The Ancient World for about a month now. Only a few copies for trade from BGG users, and I've sent messages to every one of them in the U.S. Can't seem to find a copy in my normal retail channels, so consider yourself lucky you have a copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls