Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Colosseum» Forums » General

Subject: lost kickstarter package. Thankfully tmg was nice enough to replace! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Pereira
Ireland
Sligo
Sligo
flag msg tools
Changed the outfit.
badge
Hope you didn't get too confused!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Warning: TMG has terrible customer service on handling lost packages from kcikstarter
It's interesting how often parcels seem to get lost over there... you seem to have this experience all the time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Robison
United States
Lynden
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Warning: TMG has terrible customer service on handling lost packages from kcikstarter
I'm still waiting on mine as well (not anything I'm surprised by, I'm on the other side of the Country from where it shipped) but I know fulfillment was through Cool Stuff Inc. You might try contacting them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
Klaatu barada nikto.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hisoka wrote:
My kickstarter package was lost and I was shocked by the response from TMG. They said all I could do was file a claim with the shipping company and basically washed their hands of the issue. They used some shipping service called quartermaster logistics which doesn't even have a phone number to call, much like tmg. The package showed as delivered on the tracking, but no package came (I was home all day). Any other time a package has been lost from any other company or kickstarter they always replace it no problem. Even TMG in the past has replaced lost games for me and others I know. I am just shocked and disappointed.

Beware when backing TMG games now guys. They use a terrible shipping company and wont replace lost games anymore.

Also there's no place to file a claim on the shipping companies website there is only a form to contact them to use their service to ship.

I have always had such good experiences with TMG and kickstarter up till now and now I am never backing their projects again. I have backed a ton of their stuff too.

My package arrived via FedEx Smartpost (which means yeah, US Mail to my door). It shipped from Coolstuffinc.com but it sounds like your issue may have been a misdelivery by the carrier. I'd start with FedEx, using the shipping #. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Scott
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where did you see it's fulfilled by coolstuff. They are a great company with decent customer service they may help if that's true
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Robison
United States
Lynden
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The update below mentions that Coolstuff is doing the US fulfillment.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/colosseum...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hisoka wrote:
Any other time a package has been lost from any other company or kickstarter they always replace it no problem. Even TMG in the past has replaced lost games for me and others I know. I am just shocked and disappointed.

Thanks for the heads-up, but this part has me

Exactly *how* many packages and games have been lost in delivery to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Walth
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
The Mountain That Drums
mbmbmbmbmb
The blame doesn't reside with Quartermaster logistics, it's the fault of Fed Ex. Since you have tracking information you should be able to contact Fed Ex and go through their channels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Scott
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Please look at my game collection and kickstarter backings before you implicate that I'm trying to scam tmg for one 60 dollar game. I have backed over 30 games on kickstarter and buy tons of games online form CSI.

Also I've never had a package be lost before usually I have had packages sent to an old address before due to the fact kickstarters don't send within a year and I had moved, and it's been 100% my fault, and I've received a replacement game from companies such as cool mini and game salute. This time I provided an updated address and they lost it and it was not my fault and this is the one time I get the run around. This is the first time With a lost package.

I called fedex and they told me they couldn't help me because the package was given to the USPS. I went to my local post office and they showed me the tracking info and basically just shrugged at me.

I just received a response from tmg and apparently they are going to try to help me once I contact quartermaster and cool stuff. Maybe I reacted to fast but the first email sure sounded like they wouldn't replace the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Scott
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
whattheproblemis wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Any other time a package has been lost from any other company or kickstarter they always replace it no problem. Even TMG in the past has replaced lost games for me and others I know. I am just shocked and disappointed.

Thanks for the heads-up, but this part has me

Exactly *how* many packages and games have been lost in delivery to you?

Tmg sent me a replacement game (aquasphere) before when they sent the game to my old address which was my fault. They also were super helpful when my orleans game was missing parts and the box was damaged. I know they are usually great. I just want my game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
It's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hisoka wrote:

I just received a response from tmg and apparently they are going to try to help me once I contact quartermaster and cool stuff. Maybe I reacted to fast but the first email sure sounded like they wouldn't replace the game.

Might be time to update the title of this post..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Scott
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lost kickstarter package. Not sure if TMG is going to replace it
Hisoka wrote:
My kickstarter package was lost and I was shocked by the response from TMG. They said all I could do was file a claim with the shipping company and basically washed their hands of the issue. They used some shipping service called quartermaster logistics which doesn't even have a phone number to call, much like tmg. The package showed as delivered on the tracking, but no package came (I was home all day). Any other time a package has been lost from any other company or kickstarter they always replace it no problem. Even TMG in the past has replaced lost games for me and others I know. I am just shocked and disappointed.

Beware when backing TMG games now guys. They use a terrible shipping company and wont replace lost games anymore.

Also there's no place to file a claim on the shipping companies website there is only a form to contact them to use their service to ship.

I have always had such good experiences with TMG and kickstarter up till now and now I am never backing their projects again. I have backed a ton of their stuff too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: lost kickstarter package not sure if TMG is going to replace it
A good reminder that people who back KS games should keep their address current with the campaign(s). So if you move, update your data with that campaign(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Scott
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: lost kickstarter package not sure if TMG is going to replace it
Update they are going to re-send it. It is much appreciated. Yeah i have been guilty of not updating addressees before but that's on me. This time the post office messed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
It's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done on the updates! Glad it all worked out for you too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls