Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Sampson
United States
Everett
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: Platinum Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: I play with black!Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
Sanders wrote:
SgtTenor wrote:
I've recently purchased the Cthulhu expansion and going through the evolution cards, it's nowhere near what the Kraken was able to provide. Sure Cthulhu is about gaining health or losing it and gaining it back. The kraken provided health restoration but it also had something to do with it's carapace too. (thick skin)

Come on Iello, Just go ahead and give us evolution cards for the KoT monsters so we can play them in KoNY.
Comes out May 4th or so.
If you are referring to the 2nd edition of Power Up, you are going to be disappointed. It does not have powers for KoNY in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Microbadge: The Inquisitive Meeple fanMicrobadge: Heart of a Striker Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Another victim of the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple meeple eater
ras2124 wrote:
Sanders wrote:
SgtTenor wrote:
I've recently purchased the Cthulhu expansion and going through the evolution cards, it's nowhere near what the Kraken was able to provide. Sure Cthulhu is about gaining health or losing it and gaining it back. The kraken provided health restoration but it also had something to do with it's carapace too. (thick skin)

Come on Iello, Just go ahead and give us evolution cards for the KoT monsters so we can play them in KoNY.
Comes out May 4th or so.
If you are referring to the 2nd edition of Power Up, you are going to be disappointed. It does not have powers for KoNY in it.
Really? Interesting. I can less for KoNY so it doesn't bother me. Just odd not to have them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Everett
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: Platinum Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: I play with black!Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
Sanders wrote:
ras2124 wrote:
Sanders wrote:
SgtTenor wrote:

Comes out May 4th or so.
Really? Interesting. I can less for KoNY so it doesn't bother me. Just odd not to have them
They said they decided to keep the powers for the old monsters (Kraken and Cyber Bunny) in addition to the new ones, and by doing this, they could not include the KoNY powers without raising the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United Kingdom
Sunderland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fantasy Flight Games fanMicrobadge: Mansions of Madness: Second Edition fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island fanMicrobadge: Sunderland AFC fan
Not released until October?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Smith
United States
North Loup
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Breaking Cat News fanMicrobadge: Smash Up fanMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fanMicrobadge: Villainous fanMicrobadge: Dinosaur Island - pink T-rex fan
And here I am waiting for a playable Gamera.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Colt Express fan - CheyenneMicrobadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game - AmiriMicrobadge: Order of the Stick fanMicrobadge: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Fan - To her, life is a great big acorn!Microbadge: Fables fan
3AMEureka wrote:
Don't hold your breath. They don't seem to do flying ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Strayer
msg tools
3AMEureka wrote:
I heard Gamera is a true friend of children.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
Microbadge: The Inquisitive Meeple fanMicrobadge: Heart of a Striker Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Another victim of the one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple meeple eater
It should be noted that Kong pack will introduce a new way you can win the game - though it hasn't been announced what it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goldfiinger
msg tools
Maybe something to do with getting a princess ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Neau
msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game Collector
Sanders wrote:
It should be noted that Kong pack will introduce a new way you can win the game - though it hasn't been announced what it is.
Kill Charles Grodin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
msg tools
The new way King Kong can win the game is to roll six 1's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |