United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Just moved down to sunny Florida, and looking for some 18XX action.

Any players in the Spring Hill / Brooksville Florida area?

Send me a message if so and let's train this up!

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james Roysdon
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
I know of more than a few and they get together at the Grand Arena of Mind Expansion (G.A.M.E).

GAME is a gaming club (they don't sell food/drinks, nor do they sell games). They have over 4500 square feet for gaming and socializing, a movie room, console rooms and a starship bridge simulator (Artemus). As a club, they do make their money by charging membership and facility fees. Full details can be found on the website and at the club). And once inside, game/movie/console game libraries and the soft drinks, food, and snacks are all complimentary.

If you are interested, I would suggest coming out for a free tour of the facility. You will find no folding tables or folding chairs at the club. It is designed for comfort.

Jim (Club Volunteer)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
if base poster is going to go into Tampa (where G.A.M.E. is) then instead of paying I would recommend the Brandon boardgamers meetup. Also see

http://www.tampabaygamesday.com/links.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Perry
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Ex-Term-In-Ate
mbmbmbmbmb
I got excited when I read Spring Hill... then I saw Florida.... I'm in Spring Hill, TN..... so close, yet so so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james Roysdon
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Regai wrote:
I got excited when I read Spring Hill... then I saw Florida.... I'm in Spring Hill, TN..... so close, yet so so far.

Yes...Spring Hill FL is about an hours drive to Grand Arena whereas Spring Hill, TN is 10 hours. Still, if you want to make the trip....you are welcome. We've had people in from CO, WA, NC, MA, NM and other states visit us. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.