2 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Boss questions ( scenario 8 spoilers ) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I'm fighting the Inox bodyguards and their specialty two has retaliate 3.
In this turn they got initiative 17, but the brute attacked both with initiative 10, does the retaliate activate ? Or does it just when it's their turn ?

Also if I win a scenario and a character Is exhausted but this character completed his battle goal , does it count ?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dgenclass wrote:
So I'm fighting the Inox bodyguards and their specialty two has retaliate 3.
In this turn they got initiative 17, but the brute attacked both with initiative 10, does the retaliate activate ? Or does it just when it's their turn ?

Since the retaliate is coming from the action deck, it doesn't take effect until they take their action, so no, the retaliate is not active yet in this case.

(If it was an innate ability of the monster, then it is always active, but that is not the case here.)

Quote:

Also if I win a scenario and a character Is exhausted but this character completed his battle goal , does it count ?

Thanks !

Might depend on the battle goal, but in general, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.