Subject: Painting The Others rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm making some progress painting my Kickstarter collection of The Others and I'm really enjoying it. I'll add posts here as I continue to finish little bits of this enormous project.

I'm aiming for a good tabletop quality, but not display quality. So, this will be a very pragmatic paint job.

Recently completed: Acolytes. (For the hunched-over hobo lady, I owe a debt to Paul Nojima's thread HERE for the brightly-coloured coat.)

Acolytes from the basic box:

Corrupted cops and firefighters:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basic heroes:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greed:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Gluttony:

That's as far as I've got so far. Moving onto the remaining sins, the Hellfire Club, and some alternate heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm jealous of your speed/progress! These look great! I'm still finishing up my Nuns... and then I still have Doctors to work on before I focus on all sins starting with Sloth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pauljima wrote:
I'm jealous of your speed/progress! These look great! I'm still finishing up my Nuns... and then I still have Doctors to work on before I focus on all sins starting with Sloth.

Thanks! I'm finding the Sin creatures take the longest as there's just SO MUCH going on everywhere on those miniatures. Human(ish) figures are much faster. So far, the Firefighters are my favourites; just not like anything else I usually paint.

I'm halfway done Lust right now, and then will move onto Hellfire Club and some additional heroes. Then I think my progress will slow, as I'll begin working on Arcadia Quest: Inferno concurrently -- a very different style of painting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.