Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick de Bretagne
France
Brittany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ciao tutti,

According to the recent Giochix's message, the Muslim miniatures are on the way (at least for those who will dare to pay the Stretch Goals Insurance).

I hope these minis will not only be made for the Hafsid and the Mameluk dynasties, but for the Golden Hord as well.

The ninja Muslim archer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little confused on these Muslim Miniatures? What exactly will be included in the $25 addon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick de Bretagne
France
Brittany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Jaisyl wrote:
I'm a little confused on these Muslim Miniatures? What exactly will be included in the $25 addon?

Hello John,

These minis should replace the european-style units for the Hafsid and the Mameluk dynasties. But to speak a frantic word, you have to pay for the basic minis AND the muslim minis. At least should you receive new (and more local) infantries (light and heavy), new bowmen and new knights (camel warriors ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruferto
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Smile every day
mbmbmbmbmb
Why should I have to pay again for Islamic miniatures? They replace miniatures which hasn't been made yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick de Bretagne
France
Brittany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sure, amigo. If you don't pay for the muslim minis, you will receive the basic minis you have already paid for. But if you pay these new minis, you will receive them in the place of - and not in addition - to the basic units (you still have already paid for). In fine and de facto, you have paid twice for these new minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hupin
Canada
Hudson
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hello,

This is a repeat of the same question that I posted elsewhere...
I don't remember reading anything from giocchix about these muslim miniatures.
Are they included in the Deluxe-9-players-everything-included ?
Or is this an add-on to the all-included ?

Regards and thanks,

Éric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hupin
Canada
Hudson
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hello,

Sorry for double-posting, but this might belong here...

For someone who has never played the game, it is not obvious to keep track of the various features/add-on.
Thus I got confused, although I thought I had purchased everything by ordering the biggest item, here is what was missing:

Muslim Design (miniatures)
Towers and Forts
10 New Cards
Barbarian Box

I must confess that I am a bit non-plussed by the whole ordeal, not so much about the money (gold is but dust at my feet!), but by the fact it would have completely escaped me, if someone had not talked about the Muslim Design add-on.

Perhaps this will help others who thought the same way I did, however remote the possibility.

Regards and thanks,

Éric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.