Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry couldn’t stay long, but the Call of the Cups was sufficient to keep him at bay. Joining him in heeding the call were Michael, Jason, John and I.

John suffered a rare fate – being eliminated from the contest before any other contestant lost a single die. Michael was the culprit, and also cost Jerry to be ousted. Eventually, it came down to Michael and I, with Mike holding a 3 – 2 dice advantage. I managed to even the score at 1 die apiece and successfully called his bluff to capture the throne.

We were joined by Angelo for a second session, with John suffering an identical fate as he did in the first match. It came down to Michael and I once again, but this time I held a 4 – 1 dice advantage. I promptly eliminated Mike to earn the victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Reinhart
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Re:Session Report
gschloesser (#26622),

"Call of the Cups"? Does that refer to the promise of imbibing or the shake of a dice cup? I suppose either would apply given your favored vice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.