jerry baker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
So if I move Red pawn onto the purple or White starting area do I get a medal of or does the medals have to match?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't need to match as long as they land on one of their spots on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Alley
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Are we sure this is right? Admittedly it's not clear in the rules, but in the 2nd edition rulebook it shows a white pawn landing on a white starting space. Does the pawn color need to match the starting space color to get the medal or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It can land on any of the pawn starting spaces. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a 5 player game and we noticed that some of the colosseums when they got bigger encompassed one of those spots. They all did not have that ability though.

Do you get the bonus when you land on a spot and its in your colosseum. It just seems like an advantage to people that got to start in those certain spots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
You did according to DoW...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.