5 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Arkham Horror LCG Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trev Bramley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have been looking for a storage solution for my Arkham Horror LCG and finally found the solution that suits me.

I found it on Ebay UK by a guy named rabtablaser who I found very helpful. I found the Arkham Horror box too small to store the cards unlike Lord of the Rings LCG.

Just so you know I have no affiliation to this person and I just posted this in case other people were looking for the same type of storage solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the Broken Token standard LCG card organizer inside a box. :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Arkham Horror: The Card Game: General.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can you let us know if this was trully a broken token organizer. I need this for my ahcg. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Ferrell
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of Broken Token, I was looking at this:

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/unfinished-wooden-artist-case-...

For this game, which version should I buy?

ORG010 "Euro-Size Card" organizer with 6 rows of card storage and 24 adjustable dividers pre-assembled and installed.

ORG011 "Standard-Size Card" organizer with 5 rows of card storage and 18 adjustable dividers pre-assembled and installed.

ORG012 "Horizontal Card Storage" organizer with 4 rows of card storage and 21 adjustable dividers pre-assembled and installed.

Thanks, Wray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.