Subject: Wave one shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Urlacher
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else not received any tracking info or their wave one core box? I was an early backer, filled out my PM the day it was sent out, paid shipping, etc so I shouldn't be in with the late backer crowd. Also, anyone have a good way to get in touch with CMON? Sent multiple emails and no response as of yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flowbee
United States
Covington
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The support email address is no longer active. Use the site https://support.cmon.com and click the "submit a request" link at the top of the page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Urlacher
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! I did not know the email was no longer active.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its odd you didn't get an email. The reason is that if you email the support email without a valid ticket number now, they respond with something saying your ticket is closed and it gives instructions to use the web based support link instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a late backer and have received Wave 1, waiting now for the amazing Wave 2, so I don't think Late Backers went out separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Late backer here and still haven't received anything from CMON for Wave 1. Boxed set or tracking info. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.