Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Senn
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So megacon games is having a huge sale on their myth, mercs, and banner saga merchandise.

For $100 you get MercsRecon, faction deck, 2 complete factions (10 minis per faction), table top rule book, Mercs novel, and 12 worker minis.

Ive been interested in the mercs universe. Seems now I can try out both the board game and the tabletop at full speed.

http://store.megacongames.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah; that is a pretty sweet deal. The rule book is Massive!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking to pick up the two core boxes again now that I've gotten better at painting. I just don't know that I need everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Have they fixed the production issues with all the Mercs Recon components yet? I think I have been waiting for replacement parts for almost a year, but have not received any yet, so they may still be selling the potentially bad stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spallit wrote:
Have they fixed the production issues with all the Mercs Recon components yet? I think I have been waiting for replacement parts for almost a year, but have not received any yet, so they may still be selling the potentially bad stock.

Oh wow thats not good. I knew that the KS backers got screwed with faulty parts.

I thought that since they went full retail with this game already, that all the manufacturer defects would be absent.

I hope the 5 models that come with the game are of the same quality of the 5 additional models used for Mercs 2.0. We will see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spallit wrote:

I recently bought a retail copy, and I can say the miniatures were much better than the samples I saw from KS backers. Guns had much more detail, and the plastic was better than the greenarmyman stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.