7 Posts

V-Commandos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Terrain and mission questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Cross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. When you very first start a mission do you have to spend an action to enter the mission through a trap door?

2.When you complete a terrain and unlock the new terrain does all the equipment permanently stay discarded or does it go back into the reserve? This could get tough with the big missions.

3.Is the shooting range of the commandos actual line of sight like you can draw a line to the target through an open door or can you shoot like 4 tiles away in an L shape around as long as the doors are open?

Thanks so much. I want to be playing it perfectly. My son and I really enjoying this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kingsley
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Garstig wrote:
1. When you very first start a mission do you have to spend an action to enter the mission through a trap door

1. That's correct.

Garstig wrote:

2.When you complete a terrain and unlock the new terrain does all the equipment permanently stay discarded or does it go back into the reserve? This could get tough with the big missions.

2. Equipment remains where it was when you complete and unlock a new terrain. So any leftover equipment on the completed terrain is discarded, but all equipment and wounds stay as is with each commando.

Garstig wrote:

3.Is the shooting range of the commandos actual line of sight like you can draw a line to the target through an open door or can you shoot like 4 tiles away in an L shape around as long as the doors are open?

3. Shooting range is only adjacent tiles. So as long as you could move into that tile from an adjacent tile, you can shoot at the tile from your current position. Your actual position in the tile doesn't matter.

Garstig wrote:

Thanks so much. I want to be playing it perfectly. My son and I really enjoying this game.

Hope this helps and enjoy this great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok I'm such a dork. I didn't know range was just adjacent tiles lol. Now we will have to replay some missions correctly.

Thanks so much for the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Steve! You have all good answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
POUM
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Garstig wrote:
Ok I'm such a dork. I didn't know range was just adjacent tiles lol. Now we will have to replay some missions correctly.

Thanks so much for the answers.

Still, The Sniper with a Springfield, can make a "long range shoot on any outdoor tile on here terrain". Must she have LOS!? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
abraham blauvelt wrote:

Still, The Sniper with a Springfield, can make a "long range shoot on any outdoor tile on here terrain". Must she have LOS!? whistle

No need of LOS and from any type of tile (indoor or outdoor)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
POUM
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThibaudMTL wrote:
abraham blauvelt wrote:

No need of LOS and from any type of tile (indoor or outdoor)

Thanks for that. Enjoying this game immensely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.