GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,463 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Warhammer Quest: Shadows Over Hammerhal» Forums » General

Subject: Slambo Rules and Initial Game Impressions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have added some initial impressions of the game (albeit I have not played it with a group yet) on my website for anyone who is interested.

http://crusadersgames.co.uk/

Also I have picked up Slambo to add to the game and have developed a first draft of some enemy rules alongside the hero ones which came in the white dwarf march edition. He is not fully tested yet although I have used his warscroll and hero rules to help compile them. Further game updates will be added on my website ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
I think a very nice idea. Can I ask the behavior table of the blood reavers in order to test him in silver tower? Unfortunately I do not own hamerhal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have Hammerhal either. Can Slambo not operate on his own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes i dont see why he cant be on his own, however alone he will just draw all the fire from heroes so with say two players it may well be ok but with 4 i think he would be brought down quick. Hence usually you get a small retinue with a boss character.

Personally i would just substitute the Bloodreavers for Acolytes in Silver Tower, call them blood acolytes if you will, but it would work out as a similar challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alternatively, D3 Tzaangor. (Or Roll on an Encounter table)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.