Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Blood Bowl (2016 edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Whats the next team ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gerarzo none
Belgium
flag msg tools
Anyone knows where to see whats the next team to be relaesed??
And when the Nurgle team commes ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
According to rumors, it will be Goblins. Released in April together with Death Zone season 2.

Nurgle are around September, but this could already been changed.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Source: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/01/gw-specialist-games-r...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gerarzo none
Belgium
flag msg tools
Thanks man
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K J
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next team is Ogres. With lots of good looking Runts around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Ortiz
msg tools
Where did you heard this?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't quite figure out why they haven't put out one of the four elf teams yet...

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hultquist
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
Can't quite figure out why they haven't put out one of the four elf teams yet...



Seconded. It's even more puzzling to me that they might put out Death Zone Season 2, which presumably will contain more races/teams, in April before they've released all the teams from Season 1. Oh well, as long as they keep the steady trickle of new Blood Bowl stuff coming...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading the link it seems Elf Union is on the list. Wish it were a different one...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, for many months pre-release the consistent rumblings were Orcs vs. Humans, Dwarfs vs. Skaven and Elves vs. Nurgle in plastic and with respective double-sided pitches, everything else later if ever and most likely in resin, but obviously plans are subject to (slight) change.

Nors wrote:
According to rumors, it will be Goblins. Released in April together with Death Zone season 2.

Nors wrote:

No way. Unless they make it all basic goblins only (thus taking away most of its charm), the team simply isn't doable in their current plastic team release scheme of 2*2 sprues. Well, I guess they could make it 3 identical sprues plus 1 unique one at basically the same cost to them, but I rather doubt it. A smaller goblins expansion pack (for Orcs, Chaos Renegades, Underworld Denizens and indeed Goblins by themselves) at the price point of a plastic Big Guy, however, yeah, that I could easily see. Which I therefore presume is what the rumor guy was told but misunderstood.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hultquist
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twincast wrote:
No way. Unless they make it all basic goblins only (thus taking away most of its charm), the team simply isn't doable in their current plastic team release scheme of 2*2 sprues. Well, I guess they could make it 3 identical sprues plus 1 unique one at basically the same cost to them, but I rather doubt it. A smaller goblins expansion pack (for Orcs, Chaos Renegades, Underworld Denizens and indeed Goblins by themselves) at the price point of a plastic Big Guy, however, yeah, that I could easily see. Which I therefore presume is what the rumor guy was told but misunderstood.


I seem to recall another rumor that secret weapons for all teams were going to be released in resin via Forge World - that seems to be the plan with the Deathroller, so I assume they'd take a similar approach with the goblins - and if that's the case, there's no reason they couldn't do two large sprues' worth of generic goblins to fill out a team. However, I do think you're right in guessing that goblins will actually appear as a Big Guy-sized pack, if for no other reason than it would work better mathematically given the large number of teams you can build with goblins. If you did a single small sprue of four different goblin sculpts, that could satisfy orc teams (1 sprue) underworld teams (3 sprues) OR full goblin teams (4 sprues).

Then again, this is GW, so I wouldn't put it past them to make people who want goblins for their orc teams buy a full team box of 12, either. shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
twincast wrote:
FYI, for many months pre-release the consistent rumblings were Orcs vs. Humans, Dwarfs vs. Skaven and Elves vs. Nurgle in plastic and with respective double-sided pitches, everything else later if ever and most likely in resin, but obviously plans are subject to (slight) change.

Nors wrote:
According to rumors, it will be Goblins. Released in April together with Death Zone season 2.

Nors wrote:

No way. Unless they make it all basic goblins only (thus taking away most of its charm), the team simply isn't doable in their current plastic team release scheme of 2*2 sprues. Well, I guess they could make it 3 identical sprues plus 1 unique one at basically the same cost to them, but I rather doubt it. A smaller goblins expansion pack (for Orcs, Chaos Renegades, Underworld Denizens and indeed Goblins by themselves) at the price point of a plastic Big Guy, however, yeah, that I could easily see. Which I therefore presume is what the rumor guy was told but misunderstood.


whistlewhistlewhistle
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/07/goblins-on-th...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Reg
msg tools
mbmb
Nors wrote:
twincast wrote:
FYI, for many months pre-release the consistent rumblings were Orcs vs. Humans, Dwarfs vs. Skaven and Elves vs. Nurgle in plastic and with respective double-sided pitches, everything else later if ever and most likely in resin, but obviously plans are subject to (slight) change.

Nors wrote:
According to rumors, it will be Goblins. Released in April together with Death Zone season 2.

Nors wrote:

No way. Unless they make it all basic goblins only (thus taking away most of its charm), the team simply isn't doable in their current plastic team release scheme of 2*2 sprues. Well, I guess they could make it 3 identical sprues plus 1 unique one at basically the same cost to them, but I rather doubt it. A smaller goblins expansion pack (for Orcs, Chaos Renegades, Underworld Denizens and indeed Goblins by themselves) at the price point of a plastic Big Guy, however, yeah, that I could easily see. Which I therefore presume is what the rumor guy was told but misunderstood.


whistlewhistlewhistle
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/07/goblins-on-th...


So Gobbos are confirmed.any news about Death Zone 2?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.