Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today. I'm in Florida. Might want to be on the lookout. This is hitting the table tonight for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
My copy arrived today. I'm in Florida. Might want to be on the lookout. This is hitting the table tonight for sure.

Make sure you check the card sizes as explained in the last Kickstarter update. I had 2 decks that were smaller than the other 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
ianoble wrote:
GoingTopShelf wrote:

Make sure you check the card sizes as explained in the last Kickstarter update. I had 2 decks that were smaller than the other 4.

I'm glad you mentioned that. Mine arrived on Friday, and I completely forgot to check. I looked just now, and I did have the mis-sized cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I must be one of the lucky ones. My cards are all equal sized. I didn't check to see if they were 88 or 89mm, but they are all the same. But I did have a message in my box saying the cards were mis-sorted and I would have to sort them into the proper theme decks (which wasn't hard as there was only 3-4 cards per stack that were the wrong types). Did everyone else get that message too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khedron wrote:
ianoble wrote:
GoingTopShelf wrote:

I'm glad you mentioned that. Mine arrived on Friday, and I completely forgot to check. I looked just now, and I did have the mis-sized cards.

What! I am in central Indiana and mine didn't arrive at all. I haven't even gotten shipping notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Tuggeranong
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine as well. Also, with the different card sizes.

Other than that, it looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Arrived in NY. No shipping notice beforehand tho or tracking number. It just showed up, havent opened it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mossman
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delivered to Maryland today (Saturday, March 4).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Beal
msg tools
Mine arrived today (Colorado) no tracking, missized cards as well. For people reading this who are going to buy it retail, This card size error is a Kickstarter edition problem. They said retail should be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melen
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Maryland (near Annapolis), and mine did not arrive yet. It's ironic that it was delivered to some areas of Maryland and not others, thus living up to its name! Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gass
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm in California and mine arrived either Thursday or Friday! Definitely wasn't expecting it so soon. I do have the card length problem, but I played it 2 player and didn't mention it to the other guy and I don't think he even noticed. So it's probably not a big deal if you're not looking out for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Looks to us like something has gone wrong with emailing out US backer tracking notifications. We are trying to ensure they are all sent out but it wont happen till Monday.

But US packages should all have arrived to backers by March 10.

Keep your eyes on our comments and updates for more news - I will update that more regularly than here.

Canadian and Australian single pledge tracking emails have gone out now.

The card size issue is indeed minor but important quality wise. There is nothing to stop you playing as soon as you crack it open. We will fix any card size or other issues for all backers see our card size issue update for all the current details.

Looking forward to your comments, pics, social shout outs, reviews and reactions!

Don't forget the new strategy guide too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today too. Edit: no notification, just showed up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Garcia
United States
Miami Lakes
Florida
flag msg tools
"When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you" ― Friedrich Nietzsche
badge
“We are a way for the universe to know itself.” ― Carl Sagan
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!
Did you receive an e-mail notifying you that the game was been shipped? Or did the box just showed up in front of your door?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oscargarciaosuna wrote:
Awesome!
Did you receive an e-mail notifying you that the game was been shipped? Or did the box just showed up in front of your door?

No notification whatsoever. Complete surprise. Pleasant surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Just to chime in here for those that haven't received their copy of the game yet. Go to Fedex.com, create an account, and THEN sign up for their Fedex Delivery Manager. After you do that then you should instantly be able to see your tracking number and where exactly your package is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the way the names of the backers are printed on the packaging - such a nice touch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anomander64 wrote:
Love the way the names of the backers are printed on the packaging - such a nice touch.

Took me a while to find my name but it was worth the search!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked on Fedex and don't see anything coming for me. Maybe mine has never been processed. Will keep waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Gray
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Logged in to FedEx, trying to use the Delivery Manager, but I can't get any info because FedEx won't recognize my PO Box (I thought I was gonna be in the middle of a move, so had it shipped to my parents address).

I didn't select a physical address for shipment, so the Delivery Manager won't help, and I don't have the tracking # so I can't look it up via FedEx Smartpost. Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
anomander64 wrote:

Took me a while to find my name but it was worth the search!
I found mine in bold on the "U" near the lower left of the bend. It was a fun search, luckily that's where I started (with the "U"), so didn't take me that long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.