2 Posts

Mage Wars Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Excellent costumer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oscar Arguedas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my first time posting, so I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes. Thanks!

I recently acquired a copy of Mage Wars Arena, but was sad to discover it did not include the attack dice. Therefore, I contacted Arcane Wonders costumer service and told them of my situation. They almost immediately responded and informed me that they would send me a set of dice.

After the appropriate waiting time, I received the promised package and was surprised to see I had been sent not only the attack dice, but also a complete set of action markers and status cubes, as well as several additional cards.

I must say I'm very happy with the courteous and quick reply, as well as the excellent surprise I received. Thank you to Arcane Wonders for the great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Blumenthal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely have to agree. Had some production problems on my copy of Battlegrounds, and not only did they send me corrections, but included a couple promos. Arcane Wonders is one of the best, and I will forever buy their products because of it.

Thank you for treating your customers like they matter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.