Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New version of Corporate America is up an Kickstarter. Check it out! Looks like it has some rule changes and improvements. What do you think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/77978264/corporate-amer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the changes a lot. Overall it is a more streamlined game that is shorter and a little easier for people to learn. Media businesses are also a little stronger (they were previously underpowered, imo). Also some of the updated jokes are really spot on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Stansel
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I pledged for the upgrade pack. It is weird because I just pulled this game out on Saturday morning to read the rules again because I want to get it to the table. I like the idea of streamlining the rules to shorten the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Cotter
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Glad it's getting a second edition. It's been hard to get for a while. I see the first edition is going for almost $150 on Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always months late to any kickstarter I might actually kick in for... would love the upgrade pack, as this game is quite fun but takes too long for my enjoyment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.