4 Posts

Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Building structures after Encounters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Lehmitz
msg tools
Hi.
If an Encounter card gives me the option to build a structure the rules say that I have to build it in the hex where the encounter happened.
What if a structure has already been built in that hex?
Do I have to choose another option from the encounter card or can I build the structure on any other hex with one of my workers on it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the rules allow for only one building per hex, you wouldn't be able to complete that action. You don't have to take the full benefit of any choice, so you could choose the build action and not build if you didn't want to do one of the other two choices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rakstad
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been playing this game for a while now, never realized that you could only have 1 building on a hex. Learn something new every day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Head like an orange
mbmbmbmbmb
You choose which solution of an encounter you resolve.
You can choose that but not build the structure (it might give you something else) but the better thing would probably be to choose another resolution.

study wrote:
Hi.
If an Encounter card gives me the option to build a structure the rules say that I have to build it in the hex where the encounter happened.
What if a structure has already been built in that hex?
Do I have to choose another option from the encounter card or can I build the structure on any other hex with one of my workers on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.