Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Personal quest unlocking scenarios---where to find scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Beckmann
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I've completed a pre-req to my personal quest, and it unlocks "scenario 57" which I must follow. Great! I flip through the scenario book---and scenarios 50-62 are all missing---I assume they're all "personal quest" unlocks so they are located someplace different?.....but where are they located to see the set up of the scenario in order to follow it to completion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They aren't missing from my book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Isaac. Hopefully he can sort it out for you and send you a PDF temporarily whilst sorting you out with a real copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greellx wrote:
I've completed a pre-req to my personal quest, and it unlocks "scenario 57" which I must follow. Great! I flip through the scenario book---and scenarios 50-62 are all missing---I assume they're all "personal quest" unlocks so they are located someplace different?.....but where are they located to see the set up of the scenario in order to follow it to completion?

Don't worry I'll do it for you and let you know how it went.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.