Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robber steals insomniac.. does the new insomniac wake up during the night when insomniac is called or do they not act a second time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRubexCube wrote:
Robber steals insomniac.. does the new insomniac wake up during the night when insomniac is called or do they not act a second time?

You always and only do the action of the card you went asleep as. (With few exceptions.)

The Robber won't wake up during the Insomniac night action because they already did their action. The Insomniac will wake up and see their card - which will most likely be the Robber's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
colormage1 wrote:
TheRubexCube wrote:

You always and only do the action of the card you went asleep as. (With few exceptions.)

The Robber won't wake up during the Insomniac night action because they already did their action. The Insomniac will wake up and see their card - which will most likely be the Robber's.

Thank you! I figured that was the answer but wanted to confirm. I watched a video where they both woke up and just kind of stared at eachother lmao. That's where my question came from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
There is one night.

Before the night, each player is given a role card. They look at this secretly and put it back. From that point on, they cannot look at it again. That is the role they perform as during the night.

In the morning, there is a discussion about whom to kill, then the actual killing. Then people win or lose according to who dies and what role they had at dawn.

I've explained the rules to several dozen people now. That way of looking at things seems to cause least confusion and fewest newbie mistakes or misunderstandings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.