Yonas Christian
msg tools
Hi guys,

I just purchased Machi Koro Millionaire's Row. I have couple of questions

1. If I have 2 Moving company cards, do I have to give 2 cards or is it just simply doubling up the earnings but still giving up 1 card?

2. Business Trade Centre - Do we HAVE TO trade cards or is it optional?

3. There are some cards that activate if 2 or less landmark are constructed. Does city hall count as 1 landmark (I mean it's on by default)? So that means as soon as I construct another the card won't have any effect?

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
christianyonas wrote:
Hi guys,

I just purchased Machi Koro Millionaire's Row. I have couple of questions

1. If I have 2 Moving company cards, do I have to give 2 cards or is it just simply doubling up the earnings but still giving up 1 card?

2. Business Trade Centre - Do we HAVE TO trade cards or is it optional?

3. There are some cards that activate if 2 or less landmark are constructed. Does city hall count as 1 landmark (I mean it's on by default)? So that means as soon as I construct another the card won't have any effect?

Thank you

Next time, please ask these questions in the Machi Koro forums. (look up the game, click on forum and post it there)

1. You have to give away 2 cards. As far as I know, multiple copies of the same card work separate and they don't cooperate.

2. I'm not sure about the wording on the card, because I don't have a copy in front of me, but I believe it says: "during your turn you may trade a card with another player." If it doesn't say "may", then it's a must.

3. No, city hall doesn't count as a landmark for these cards. This was answered in the Machi Koro forums, but is currently buried under thousands of questions, so I can't quickly point you to the thread where it was answered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yonas Christian
msg tools
Hey thanks man. Yea sorry I'm new to this forum so I was clueless where to post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.