Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Little Englander
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today. Well packaged. No damage. United Kingdom.
And only 2 months after the initial estimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Paulton
United Kingdom
St. Andrews
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same - really well packaged actually!

Now to try and set it up for ease of put away and then make it all fit back in the box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Davis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Also got mine today. Completely agree about the packaging. Also really impressed with the quality of the components. The metal coins are just ace. Can't wait to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon lavesson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
Got mine yesterday in Sweden. Watching the gameplay from the Dicetower marathon to get a hang of the rules.

I've only seen the old version on screen but I must say I'm really pleased with this new version. I think it looks awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Griffiths
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The DOW Colosseum was on of my favourite games, but I never managed to get a copy in time I had to keep borrowing it from a friend.

My TMG copy arrived the other week and I finally played it this weekend -- it's just as good as I remember (aside from a few typos in the rulebook). I have no problems with the artwork at all, infact I actually think it looks great at the table. (Though I think there's a bit of a contrast issue with the grates/horses/lions/comedians?)

The one problem I do have is: Should I use the cartoony stickers or the mosaic stickers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.