Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Van Dam
United States
Anderson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where to find currently available Doctor Who miniatures that are size appropriate for Betrayal at House on the Hill?

I have seen some pictures posted, but have found they are from Heresy and have been out of print for a while. I'd love to include the doctor and a companion in the game some time, preferably the Matt Smith Dr (11) and Clara Oswald (Jenna Coleman) but have been unable to find these. Thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anevil giraffe
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Warlord Games now has a licence, so you might find the non-official stuff disappearing.

Crooked Dice do some nice not-11 and companions. As well as 8 and War Doctor. EDIT- damn, looks like they've been pulled as well. Like I said, licencing... http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/product-category/02-heroes-...

Black Tree Design still has plenty of left over stock from their long expired licence. Regularly on sale as well, but only classic Who.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frederick burdsall
United States
philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
To be honest I frequently use my titan blind box Doctor Who figures when I play because even at 56 you can still be a dork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.