Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Absolute Victory: World Conflict 1939-1945» Forums » General

Subject: Countersheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a scan of the countersheets as published?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
narodynot wrote:
How about a scan of the countersheets as published?


If you own the game I would have no objection to posting scans of the countersheets. I don't know if you would need Compass' permission on this or not; it might be good to ask them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talossa wrote:
narodynot wrote:
How about a scan of the countersheets as published?


If you own the game I would have no objection to posting scans of the countersheets. I don't know if you would need Compass' permission on this or not; it might be good to ask them.


Oh, you definately should have the publisher's permission. In fact, I think BGG will not allow an image without such permission.

I do not own the game, but am deciding whether to get it. A procedure I usually follow once a game gets my interest, is to review how the components look, and, when available, I review the rules. I am reading the rules for AV now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and I am very impressed with the support you are giving this game both here and on CSW.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks -- there are scans of 2 of the countersheets at the official site at Compass Games, and somewhere in here I did scan selected blocks of counters (but not the entire sheet). Check the image files for Absolute Victory.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Darlington
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The scans are really useful for the people owning the game. I've been able to trace missing counters and replace them thanks to these scans.

I'll receive the game later this week (hopefully), which email should I ask for permission to post the scans, please?.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sales@compassgames.com
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fernando Darlington wrote:
The scans are really useful for the people owning the game. I've been able to trace missing counters and replace them thanks to these scans.

I'll receive the game later this week (hopefully), which email should I ask for permission to post the scans, please?.


You should ask in the Compass games folder at CSW. They have indicated they would grant approval if asked.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Darlington
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Countersheets scans are here on BGG to have a look at graphics for potential buyers. For owners, this helps to check that all counters are in the game and to replace missing counters.

There is no intention to make pirate copies. Anyway BGG does not allow very high resolution scans.
So far, wargame publishers don't mind these scans.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rulx wrote:
Countersheets scans are here on BGG to have a look at graphics for potential buyers. For owners, this helps to check that all counters are in the game and to replace missing counters.

There is no intention to make pirate copies. Anyway BGG does not allow very high resolution scans.
So far, wargame publishers don't mind these scans.


Second this. Countersheet scans are invaluable for inventorying.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Darlington
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know, I got permission from Ken D (Compass) at Consimworld as Tony pointed and now you can find the scanned countersheets in the images section of BGG.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good work!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.