Popular Tags: [View All]
Eamon Burke
United States
Rockport
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thanks for checking out Shell Beach. I'll try to be on here often to support the game, answer questions you might have, and listen to you.

The Kickstarter is currently planned for April, with fulfillment this Summer. I've got quotes and shipping plans for everything domestically, and I'm working on figuring out a cost-effective way of dealing with the international stuff. The problem is that the price is too low to make it worth importing unless there's significant quantities--and I won't do something that will jeopardize a smaller run.

I will also be using the "General" forum to vent some design stuff (and maybe a little production stuff if it's interesting enough).

The last bit to announce is that the Deluxe Version of Shell Beach will be using real Seashells for tokens. This is an impossible idea for a retail release, so it's a chance for a really unique addition to any game shelf.

I'll be here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.