Subject: Big Thank You rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Eames
United Kingdom
Leicester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Justin for not only an awesome game but also an awesome attitude.

To clarify, I contacted Justin to say that my tin was one mint short when opened and that, although I wasn't that concerned over missing one mint, it was still sealed and maybe the factory was packing it wrongly and maybe to double check with them before Mint Works went on shelves. Today I received 5 extra mints in the post! Which to me is amazingly generous of him considering I'm in the UK and these were sent all the way from America

With an attitude like this I wish Justin all the success in the world and look forward to his next Kickstarted game.

Maybe a deck builder or push your luck in a tin? I now want one of every mechanic in a tin

Thanks again Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree..even if I don't miss a mint in my copy.

A tin-deckbuilder might be hard to design...but there's always tower defense!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad Clark
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Area Control?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1660536/wip-mint-control-co...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Blaske
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Area control is definitely a thing, tho it's currently sitting on the back burner in favor of a Pu&D

I figured, if there is a mechanism out there that really needs a 10-20 min experience it's Pu&D.

I'll be posting some PnP files for it on the Five24 Labs Community site in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eames
United Kingdom
Leicester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I have the urge to build a tabletop size set of shelving and fill it with tiny tin size games lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jblaske wrote:
Area control is definitely a thing, tho it's currently sitting on the back burner in favor of a Pu&D

I figured, if there is a mechanism out there that really needs a 10-20 min experience it's Pu&D.

I'll be posting some PnP files for it on the Five24 Labs Community site in the near future.

Yay! What's Pu&D though?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Blaske
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pick-Up and Deliver
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jblaske wrote:
Pick-Up and Deliver

A mechanic I've never heard of, but have enjoyed. Rescuing the victims in Flashpoint is one of my favorite larts. Did not realize this has a specific name.

I eagerly await what is to come of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magneheeli wrote:
A tin-deckbuilder might be hard to design...but there's always tower defense!!

Flip City could probably be made to fit in a mint tin, so there's proof-of-concept that it can be done. I'd suggest using small-size cards, but with all the shuffling inherent in a deckbuilder, that might get tiresome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.