Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received their shipping notice yet? Please post if you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received some items , bedtime stories, ancestors, ghost town, ghost ship, crab and extra minis pack for bedtime stories Toto Tec. Still missing some stuff and according to mage company they are sorting the missing themselves personally and this will all come in second shipment "wave"
The only thing I have noticed is all the minis from every expansion and base set seem to be different sizes ??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
I've received some items , bedtime stories, ancestors, ghost town, ghost ship, crab and extra minis pack for bedtime stories Toto Tec. Still missing some stuff and according to mage company they are sorting the missing themselves personally and this will all come in second shipment "wave"

I'm one of the backers that pledged for pretty much absolutely everything that was possibly available... so I appreciate the small list so I know what to expect in this first shipment.

Much obliged

Quote:
The only thing I have noticed is all the minis from every expansion and base set seem to be different sizes ??

Did you order the painted minis? The only thing I can think of is maybe they sent you prototype/proxy figurines while waiting for your main painted figurines to arrive. This would save them a considerable amount of money on materials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope just the plain old grey ones, I like to paint my own
I'll try to post a side by side picture of all the minis I have so far.
edit heres some pics of minis i have so far. in my opinion ancestors legacy is where the main size difference is, but bedtime stories has the best minis in my opinion.

not bad minis not quite cmon standard, but nice, some need a little hot water treatment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.