Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Cole
United States
Newport Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
I just wanted to post some images of my first prototype game board board. Do you like the Click Bait Style Subject? Give it a thumbs up if you hate click bait. Anyhow, this was my game before art and graphic design. The design has improved even more since the last photo. We have lightened the background and made the board images pop even more. www.beatdownwrestling.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Carson
United States
Canton
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the board, cards and box you have posted so far. I checked out the website and I like the wrestlers. When might you post an explanation of how the game works? The only other wrestling game that our group has gotten into is Luchador Wrestling Dice. Just curious how your game plays.

Also, did you get the board printed from boardgamesmaker.com? How quickly did you receive it? And are you happy with the quality?

Thanks.

- Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cole
United States
Newport Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
The Rules of The Game

You start the game with your Wrestler Card on the Entrance Space.
You win the by entering the ring and rolling a 1 , 2 ,and then 3.

If you roll a 1, then continue and try to roll a 2.

If you roll a 2, then continue and try to roll a 3.

If you roll a 3, its all over and you win that game.

If you do not roll the numbers in order , you will attempt to roll that number on your next turn. For Example: If you roll a 1 but do not roll a 2 , on your next turn you will attempt to roll a 2. If you do not roll a 2 your turn is over. If you do roll a 2, then you will attempt to roll a 3.

During an opponents turn you may be called into a match, or subject to a Winner or Story Card.

Rules of the Match

If you or your opponent land on a “Fight” space, you have the option to have a match. In a 3-4 player game you can choose your opponent.

The player that landed on the Fight space will pick first from the Fight Cards first.

To win a match you must get 10 or more Wrestling Points from the moves you draw in the deck. Each player must have the opportunity to draw the same amount of cards.
In the event of a tie, you will continue to draw until a higher point card is drawn.

The winner of the match will then receive a Winner Card that can be saved, or used immediately. The winner will go back to the space they were on before the match.

The loser will go back to the Entrance or the Mid-Card Checkpoint, if they have passed the checkpoint already. If you are challenged to a match while you are on the Mid-Card Checkpoint and lose, you will then go back to the Entrance.

Story Cards: When you land on a story card, you have the option to pick up a story card. Some story cards will help you, but some may not. You can save these cards to help you on your quest for championship gold.
Story Cards and Winner Cards must be used before or after your turn.

Championship Play
When you win a game in Championship Play you will receive a Championship Belt Card.
This is a best of 7 series. Every time you win, your wrestler advances in the next game.
The first belt you can win is the Hardcore Championship, and you will start the next game on the Hardcore Championship Space.
When you win two games you will receive the Global Championship Belt , and you will start the next game on the Global Championship Sapce.
After you win three games you will receive The Beat Down Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. You will start the next game on Heavyweight Championship space.
If you win four games you will receive the Hall of Fame Card! Your goal is to be the first wrestler into the Beat Down Hall of Fame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cole
United States
Newport Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
The Game is extremely fun and the rules don't really explain the simplicity and complexity of the game. The game board was made in America and we are working very hard to produce this game in the United States at this point.
Thanks for the response Ian- Hope to hear from you again.meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.