Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FtF partner and I need a simple, balanced Firefight, something on the level of complexity of FF#1 Partisans, but which does not require strategic or tactical savvy in order for the Firefight to be balanced.

I have read the BGG discussions as to how Partisans is balanced, and we tried Partisans once, but does not fit our particular need at our level of tactical ability.

Does anyone know if such a Firefight exists?

Or, is there a way that I could simplify (remove units) an existing Firefight so that it meets my criteria?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Ralph,
I would suggest Solo Mission 1 from the Solo Expansion. It is a balanced and simple firefight with only 4 units on each side. You can download the Solo Mission FF book from our website, www.AcademyGames.com

There is information in the FF that is for solo play that you can ignore. All you need to pay attention to is the setup and the Victory Point Conditions. The game should be 4 rounds long.

Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I'll use that Firefight.

Thanks, Gunter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.