Subject: Steam Tank's.... turret issue (the mini, I mean) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince Q
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I love this game but I hate how my Steam Tank figurine's turrets droop. (Maybe because everyone would rather have the Leviathan?) I've looked at a lot of pictures on the internet, and nobody else seems to have this problem. It's been this way ever since I first took it out, and I thought I was fine with it at first, but now it's starting to bother me. Anyone have any tips on getting it to stay up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogey Man
msg tools
There's a few threads in here that mentions the same problem. Mine came in drooped as well. People suggested dipping it in hot water for a few minutes, get it out, then hold the cannon in place until it sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion Free
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey now! It doesn't make him any less of a Steam Tank, you hear! There are pills for this kind of thing, he still has some bullets in his turret, if you get my drift!

We don't go for the plastic surgery, we accept Steam Tank as he his. It's what gives character!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jefferies
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My name is Oobydoob Scooby Dooby Benooby. I have the silliest name in the galaxy
mbmbmbmbmb
Bring water almost to a boil...dip it in for 20 seconds...hold the turrets in the right place and put it under running cold water. Hey presto. Fixed. Having said that. The plastic insert that holds the Tank pushes the top turret slightly to the right...but ah well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.