lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
And each player gets to present an advantage. And a well reasoned argument for that being an advantage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
There are a lot of dumb people out there who will believe dumb things and they get to vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
growlley wrote:
There are a lot of dumb people out there who will believe dumb things and they get to vote.

And lying and making fantasy-based Tweets, advances Bannon's, and/or Trump's, project/s by ______________________________ .

You've presented a view of the world. How does this view relate to the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Promise me there won't be any squares at my funeral
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinook wrote:
And lying and making fantasy-based Tweets, advances Bannon's, and/or Trump's, project/s by ______________________________

... creating a partisan divide between fantasy and reality. If successful this makes Trump effectively immune to real world scandals, since the real world is the domain of the enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be a sophisticated case of whack-a-mole and lowered-expectations. It worked for Trump for the past six years. He lowers the bar so low, that when he does anything short of basic, people are amazed.

Perhaps the stupid tweets take eyes off important issues, such as Russian interference and lying about pre-election meetings/contacts, and just refocus on "Is this fucker crazy?" and all the associated trimmings that go with that dish, such as: Can his staff control him, was his staff aware, was his staff caught off guard, is his staff going to survive... all these things take focus off the important shit.

Not saying that one shouldn't respond to them, but one must do it in diminishing levels for each like action. So, stupid tweets to non-important figures (not other leaders), such as Da Terminator... just ignore or bypass.

I don't believe that any of this is a sophisticated ploy, but more of a byproduct of an unhinged, undisciplined, and unqualified human in the most important office on Earth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmb
Pinook wrote:
growlley wrote:

And lying and making fantasy-based Tweets, advances Bannon's, and/or Trump's, project/s by ______________________________ .

You've presented a view of the world. How does this view relate to the game?

One more vote is needed to cancel that stupid vote and sadly there are more stupid people than not. *

*and thats because everybody is stupid over something sometime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mb
darthhugo wrote:
Could be a sophisticated case of whack-a-mole and lowered-expectations. It worked for Trump for the past six years. He lowers the bar so low, that when he does anything short of basic, people are amazed.

In the context of abusive relationships, this is called "expectation management". As in slowly and progressively behaving in such a selfish, punishing and unloving way that any sign of respect or caring becomes a reward in itself, and can be used to keep the situation going.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/4476786-managing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmb
"You've presented a view of the world. How does this view relate to the game?"

how does it relate do the game dumb people believing the dumb shit he peddles are the houses percentage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
growlley wrote:
"You've presented a view of the world. How does this view relate to the game?"

how does it relate do the game dumb people believing the dumb shit he peddles are the houses percentage.

I think there is dumb, mis-informed and self-deluded. And we all do these.

And excepting for one thing I'd think that the votes Trump loses by lieing and dream-Tweeting would out-number by far the votes he'd keep/gain.

That one thing being the vital importance of the location of the votes he keeps/gains. If the county isn't going Trump's way then alienation of voters is not a problem.

Just how regionalised is this buble?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.