Subject: Sci-Fi City: Cincinnati rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brennan Flora
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a recent trip, I stopped by Sci-Fi City in/near Cincinnati, Ohio. It was the second time we've been to that store. It is inside a mall, has plenty of space, good lighting, good selection, and it is really clean. There was one gentleman working that day, and he was so much fun. He was the kind of person who really enjoys helping customers and making people laugh. We got a real kick out of him.

In both trips we found that their sale items were surprising good deals. I did not intend to purchase anything, but came home with a couple games at CSI pricing or less.

Sadly, though, I found out that YottaQuest has closed its doors. It was a really nice independent store in the Cincy area. The clerk and I talked about that while I was checking out.

It was a good visit, and I recommend the store to anyone passing through Cincy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Greene
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! Scifi City does have good prices on most of their in stock items which are pretty close to OLGS prices. Their selection isn't comprehensive but pretty good.

And yeah, Yottaquest was a great shop, but closed about a year and a half ago. The area has been missing a shop to fill it's void of selection and great ownership since it closed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.