• [+] Dice rolls
G Smith
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us that have missed out on a great deal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gryffindor wrote:

What are you talking about "missed out"? He could have easily murdered that kid and stuffed him in the box for dumping later. It's not called a "coffin box" for nothing. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Smith
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hugh_G_Rection wrote:
Gryffindor wrote:

What are you talking about "missed out"? He could have easily murdered that kid and stuffed him in the box for dumping later. It's not called a "coffin box" for nothing. whistle

Hey maybe I'll have to do a part two to this story haha! I always wondered why it was called a "coffin box"laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You just reminded 'moi' of a similar "experience" regarding some "Pinball Baseball" kind that I'd been pondering if it was worthy for its price. An older Guy entered there and was looking it over as well, and decided on getting this while I already HAD a much bigger and nicer version for the same kind at less than 1/4-price that he PAID! Mine had been 75% OFF at the time, so, oh well.
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.