Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The new RAF:Eagle Flipbook is now available in the Files section:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/144482/raf-eagle-flip...

I borrow heavily (and with the permission of its authors) from the most excellent RAF:Lion flipbook already available.

This is my first attempt at something like this, so any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie Tucker
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tpholt wrote:
The new RAF:Eagle Flipbook is now available in the Files section:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/144482/raf-eagle-flip...

I borrow heavily (and with the permission of its authors) from the most excellent RAF:Lion flipbook already available.

This is my first attempt at something like this, so any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Tony

Well, in that case, I'll need to break her out for a quick go. I've never tried the Eagle game in RAF before.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started out learning RAF:Lion with the flipbook, so when I started with Eagle last month having to use the rule book proper, I was a little lost. So, I decided to look for an Eagle flipbook, and was a little surprised to find out that there wasn't one. i initially was just going to create something for my own use (one of the reasons why it's not as polished as it might/could be) but then i thought others may have a desire for it as well.

if you have any questions, let me know...

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Version 1.4 has been uploaded. Changed the Footer text as well as some other minor grammar/style changes, and also updated the text referring to "Non Essential Target" bomb damage.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.