CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
The problem in the equation is people. Eliminate that, everything works.
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me check out if I have this right:

Ok, I play a Queen, grab the King of Portugal, who is in the Empire Stack, as my hubby.
That gets me a free concession.
There's already a concession on the map border that I want so I pay 1 Florin to remove it.
Since that Empire is now in play (because I put it in play by playing my Queen) the other player's token is not killed, but instead it becomes a Repressed Token.
This means that I move the former concession cube, my opponent's cube, onto the Portugal card which is in my tableau.

Did I get that right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct!

Place Pawn Agents. Place one cube of your color into your choice of Borders surrounding the Map Card specified. If it is already occupied by a Concession, you must pay 1 Florin to Repress it (see glossary). You cannot place a cube into a Border occupied by a Pirate. You can place a cube into a non-Sea Border.

REPRESS - This removes a Ruling Class or Concession Token from the map, which is either Killed (if that Empire is not in play) or becomes a Repressed Token (if that Empire is in play, including Vassals).

REPRESSED TOKENS - A Pawn, Rook, or Knight stored on an Empire, including Vassals and Republics. They represent serfs, slaves, and disenfranchised nobility and guildsmen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
The problem in the equation is people. Eliminate that, everything works.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, I'm right!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.