Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » General

Subject: In Stock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Poole
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Troller of Trolls
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am shocked this hasn't been posted yet since this game has been in stock for almost 2 days. The expansion sold out quickly though.

https://legendesque.com/product/anachrony/
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Thanks for the mention (and purchase!). We do have Anachrony and I'm hoping to replenish the Exosuit Commander Pack soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe A
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Is there a difference between retail and kickstarter?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Here's what they say on Kickstarter...

The Follower Box will be the retail version of Anachrony, featuring the full base game, the Doomsday Module, and Stretch Goals.

The Leader Box contains everything from the Follower box, plus the Pioneers of New Earth module, the Exosuit miniatures, an exclusive box sleeve based on your chosen Path affiliation, and all Stretch and Path Goals.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BestCheckedIn wrote:
Is there a difference between retail and kickstarter?


I believe there are a handful of promo cards as well, which may be available at conventions. This was mentioned at the bottom of the KS under "Why Pledge Now". The box is so crammed with stuff, I couldn't tell you exactly what or how many there are. I am only partially through sorting my KS edition, but I do recall at least a few cards on their own in a baggie.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
japester1 wrote:
BestCheckedIn wrote:
Is there a difference between retail and kickstarter?


I believe there are a handful of promo cards as well, which may be available at conventions. This was mentioned at the bottom of the KS under "Why Pledge Now". The box is so crammed with stuff, I couldn't tell you exactly what or how many there are. I am only partially through sorting my KS edition, but I do recall at least a few cards on their own in a baggie.


I think those cards were the End condition cards for Doomsday and Pioneers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skipper 2206
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
japester1 wrote:
BestCheckedIn wrote:
Is there a difference between retail and kickstarter?


I believe there are a handful of promo cards as well


Correct.. and the art book.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Starman54 wrote:
japester1 wrote:
BestCheckedIn wrote:
Is there a difference between retail and kickstarter?


I believe there are a handful of promo cards as well, which may be available at conventions. This was mentioned at the bottom of the KS under "Why Pledge Now". The box is so crammed with stuff, I couldn't tell you exactly what or how many there are. I am only partially through sorting my KS edition, but I do recall at least a few cards on their own in a baggie.


I think those cards were the End condition cards for Doomsday and Pioneers.


You might be right about the cards in their own baggie.

Looking more closely at the campaign page, it looks like the Leader of the Week contests and Path Goals unlocked some Adventure Cards and some Experiment cards. But it's all quite confusing. At least 4 cards were added but maybe more. However, anyone put off by missing exclusives shouldn't even blink at this. The box is enormous and is overstuffed with content. I haven't played yet, but there is plenty here to enjoy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ruf
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
legendesque wrote:
Thanks for the mention (and purchase!). We do have Anachrony and I'm hoping to replenish the Exosuit Commander Pack soon.


I ordered from you immediately after seeing this post. Thanks so much!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Singh
United States
Moreno Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if it will be available from CoolStuff or Miniature Market? I have standing orders with them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Thank you! I really appreciate it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe A
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
No minis?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
shaneslunchbox wrote:
I am shocked this hasn't been posted yet since this game has been in stock for almost 2 days. The expansion sold out quickly though.

https://legendesque.com/product/anachrony/


Just wanted to post an update that I am getting the Exosuit Commander Pack on Friday. If you want to try to reserve one you can fill out the Pre-Order form on my site.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
legendesque wrote:
shaneslunchbox wrote:
I am shocked this hasn't been posted yet since this game has been in stock for almost 2 days. The expansion sold out quickly though.

https://legendesque.com/product/anachrony/


Just wanted to post an update that I am getting the Exosuit Commander Pack on Friday. If you want to try to reserve one you can fill out the Pre-Order form on my site.


Sales of the game have accelerated the past day or so and I'm almost out of the base game. I'm putting updates on my Facebook page and there's a pinned post that tells you how to get on the priority list for the game and expansion. Thanks everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/legendesque/
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Just an update, but we have both the base game and the Exosuit Commander Pack in stock.

https://legendesque.com/product/anachrony
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Living the Dream!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the base game and exosuit box from Legendesque. It was shipped very quickly and safely packed. Hadn't previously heard of them, so thought I would post my experience.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I ordered both the base game and the exosuit expansion yesterday. I got a note today that it will ship out Monday. It looks like they still have some in stock.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.