Subject: Extra Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw in December that they announced there would be an extra set of the dice available in March. We still have most of the month to go, but is there any word on just when we can expect this to arrive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules Charlebois
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
They are still listed as "At the Printer" on fantasy flights website under upcoming so at least another month or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JulesChar wrote:
They are still listed as "At the Printer" on fantasy flights website under upcoming so at least another month or so.

That sucks. I'm holding a big game party April 1st and was thinking of doing Rising Tides - the longest one - and having extra dice to go on each side of the table would trim down the time a bit on what may already be up to a 6 hour game, if the app is to be believed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Bullman
United Kingdom
harlow
essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can get hold of some blank D8 and a fine permanent marker,combined with a steady hand, make as many as you need. As I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dimp wrote:
If you can get hold of some blank D8 and a fine permanent marker,combined with a steady hand, make as many as you need. As I did.

I think you could proxy X-Wing Dice (defense (green)), don't they have the same number of success, blank, investigate as MoM?

They have sides of 3 evade (proxy: success), 2 focus (proxy: investigation), and 3 blank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Homey_Christ wrote:
JulesChar wrote:

That sucks. I'm holding a big game party April 1st and was thinking of doing Rising Tides - the longest one - and having extra dice to go on each side of the table would trim down the time a bit on what may already be up to a 6 hour game, if the app is to be believed.

Me and the MRs, playing 2 player, got through it in about 4 hours. There's really a lot of claering away maps and rebuilding (no spoilers there). Finding all the damn tiles tiles a long time.

Quick tip would be to make sure you have some sort of system for tiles, really takes ages on that map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Y
msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, we proxy X-wing defense dice whenever we're playing Mansions of Madness 2E. I have 15 defense dice, so we just break them up into 3 more sets and that takes care of 4 people with the included base set of dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might have to do that for this upcoming event but I would feel better having official ones so hopefully these go off the printer soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's now "on the boat." So according to them that means another 2-4 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/5/11/take-co... Officially available now! I got two of them so I should be covered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.