Subject: Memoir 44 Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rachael Petty
United States
Poultney
VT
flag msg tools
Hello everyone! I'm hoping someone can answer my question (and that it's posted in the correct place). My fiancé and I just bought Memoir 44 a few weeks ago and we love it! We want to get both of the Campaign books but since the first volume is out of print we were considering buying the PDF version and having it printed and bound at a copy and print type store. This brings me to part one of my question. How many pages total is the campaign book volume one? I've searched google and every forum I could think of with no luck. Now the second part of my question. Has anyone out there done this and if so how did it work out for you? We don't want to spend the money printing it out if it doesn't come out nicely.

Thank you for your help everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Herms
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Campaign Book Volume 1 Rules & Scenarios PDF is 112 pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
TacoTruckPanic wrote:
I'm hoping someone can answer my question (and that it's posted in the correct place).

Welcome to BGG. For future reference, each game has its own page with info and forums, which you can find via SEARCH Board Game at the top of the page. E.g. that will lead you to:

Memoir '44: Campaign Book Volume 1

which has a lot of info about the campaign book.

Often there you can find the answer to such questions without even needing to post. If you do still need to post, then post it in the relevant game's forum with a clear specific thread subject, e.g. "How many pages in the Memoir 44 Campaign books?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois-Xavier
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before getting the campaign book, I'd recommend getting the winter/desert war board and the Med and Eastern Front expansions. Once you have that, there's loads of extra scenarios on the Days of Wonder website (Scenarios from the front)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael Petty
United States
Poultney
VT
flag msg tools
mherms wrote:
The Campaign Book Volume 1 Rules & Scenarios PDF is 112 pages.

Thank you! I knew someone here would know the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael Petty
United States
Poultney
VT
flag msg tools
I will have to try that next time. I was a little overwhelmed by all of the options and forum threads here so I wasn't sure where to start. I think that I will be using the site and information here a lot though so hopefully in time I will get used to it all and be able to navigate better. Thanks for your help, I am going to bookmark that page. I'm sure I will need it again in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talmadge
United States
Clinton
CT
flag msg tools
REFEREE MADNESS
badge
I'm wasting your time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally worth it, but have it spiral bound, so you can lay it flat for scenario setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.