Subject: Over 22 days still no AQ:I, so disappointing. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Mr.54
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been over 3 weeks since pledges have been arriving here in the states, and I've tried to be patient and wait my turn. I'm sure I'm not the only one who still hasn't received their pledge, it's just been so... disheartening to see post after post, and review after review, talking about how great this game is. Not to mention that every single day I get home from work hoping to find the CMON boxes waiting for me, and I find nothing. The worst part is the lack of communication, no shipping info, no tracking info, no idea if it'll be arriving tomorrow or in another month. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm crying about it, but the enormous variance in shipping has just broken my heart consistently for the past 22 days; I had to vent my frustrations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain. Nothing here in NY either.

Try being someone who does unboxing and review videos on top of that. There are already so many videos out there for the game that only my most die hard fans are going to even bother watching my videos on the game if I bother to do one at this point.

I was expecting around Valentines Day delivery at the latest based on other people getting their games. Here we are going on a month after that and still nothing. It wouldn't be so annoying if the game wasn't already 8+ months late and so many other people already had their copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hound
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain. My copy will be shipping out to foreign parts from the US so when you finally get yours...mine will be a few weeks later. This sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Southern California - nothing on all fronts. If you read the comments on Kickstarter, most people are doing a good job sounding off each day of where they live, and their status. Something else has completely fallen off of the rails (probably a shipping container), so for CMON to not update is pretty inexcusable.

Well, they make lots of great stuff, but this is the last CMON Kickstarter for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
I feel your pain. Nothing here in NY either.

Try being someone who does unboxing and review videos on top of that. There are already so many videos out there for the game that only my most die hard fans are going to even bother watching my videos on the game if I bother to do one at this point.

I can totally understand your frustration, but what? There are exactly 2 English review videos of AQI, and one's from the Dice Tower that got a review copy. So I don't understand this complaint at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens H
Germany
flag msg tools

My pledge doesn't arrive in germany until now.
But it seems that all german backers got there pledges.
So i wrote to the CMON support and described my problem.

They only replied that the pledge manager isn't complete. In my opinion it was filled correct and in time, so i checked it again and found no failure. I haven't got any mail regarding to missing informations or something else until my request.

Could it be that they are only sending computer generated generic mails?

Im irritated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Auslender
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
They won't remind anyone in case of an not completed pledge manager. You have to check it yourself.

Your pledge manager is completed when a little green button saying "Confirmed" appears at the top of your whole pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Like this:

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-32814853/cmon1.jpg.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It took about that long for me to get Black Plague. They are shipping a ton of stuff. They can't just dump it all in the mail at once. It's done in stages. Did you contact CMON to ask the status of your order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that these people are the people that didn't fill out their pledge manager information either on time, or at all. If so, I feel no sympathy. If contrary, then I'd send them a polite email, CMON doesn't have perfect customer service, but they've replied to every request I've made of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Received box 1 of 2 on February 7th. Today is March 8th, still haven't seen box 2 of 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesfen54 wrote:
It's been over 3 weeks since pledges have been arriving here in the states, and I've tried to be patient and wait my turn. I'm sure I'm not the only one who still hasn't received their pledge, it's just been so... disheartening to see post after post, and review after review, talking about how great this game is. Not to mention that every single day I get home from work hoping to find the CMON boxes waiting for me, and I find nothing. The worst part is the lack of communication, no shipping info, no tracking info, no idea if it'll be arriving tomorrow or in another month. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm crying about it, but the enormous variance in shipping has just broken my heart consistently for the past 22 days; I had to vent my frustrations.

Hey, that's right! AQ:I is a thing I backed at one point. I guess that means I will be getting a package at some point--I'd totally forgotten about it.

I highly recommend not following these things so closely. Life is better when you pledge & forget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Im in the Us, east coast, and still nothing here. Dropped 500 bucks on this after already dropping hundreds on the first arcadia. No news from CMoN, no tracking. This is their usual practice to which im tired of.

Im also still waiting for Masorma, and most people have theirs. Both of mine are confirmed green. CMoN is just going on to their next KS

After this im done with CMoN KSes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hound
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my update from today. I'll let you decide for yourself what it means

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.
Customs held a few of the containers. They have been released, but it's going to take some time to get them to the warehouse and ship the pledges.
Our current estimate is the end of March.
Once your package has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information and the information will also be uploaded into the pledge manager.
Best regards,
Isadora
CMON Inc
1290 Old Alpharetta Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30005
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hound
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
justinhiltz wrote:
I assume that these people are the people that didn't fill out their pledge manager information either on time, or at all. If so, I feel no sympathy. If contrary, then I'd send them a polite email, CMON doesn't have perfect customer service, but they've replied to every request I've made of them.

You assume incorrectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
justinhiltz wrote:
I assume that these people are the people that didn't fill out their pledge manager information either on time, or at all.

Not necessarily. I haven't been following this closely, but I did complete and confirm the pledge manager on time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
I also haven't received box 3/3 ... blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
justinhiltz wrote:

Very poor assumption. What do you think all the clamor is about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hound wrote:
You assume incorrectly.

DavidT wrote:
Not necessarily. I haven't been following this closely, but I did complete and confirm the pledge manager on time.

Carcking wrote:

It's nice of all of you to ignore this part of my post, but I understand you want your pity party and that may be clouding your ability to read:

justinhiltz wrote:
If contrary, then I'd send them a polite email, CMON doesn't have perfect customer service, but they've replied to every request I've made of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
justinhiltz wrote:
The Hound wrote:
You assume incorrectly.

DavidT wrote:

Carcking wrote:

It's nice of all of you to ignore this part of my post, but I understand you want your pity party and that may be clouding your ability to read:

justinhiltz wrote:
If contrary, then I'd send them a polite email, CMON doesn't have perfect customer service, but they've replied to every request I've made of them.

I'm pretty sure everyone understood (a) you were making an assumption, and (b) you were offering advice in case you were wrong. We were just being extremely helpful and letting you know you were indeed wrong.

Personally, I'm not going to bother with a note to CMON, because I'm sure the game will arrive eventually. I literally didn't even know it was shipping until I saw this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hound wrote:

I know, so cryptic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hound
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
The Hound wrote:

I know, so cryptic!

Well it wasn't so much the delivery - April? May? - but more the degree to which some backers are getting screwed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hound wrote:
Coren wrote:
The Hound wrote:

I know, so cryptic!

Well it wasn't so much the delivery - April? May? - but more the degree to which some backers are getting screwed.

It can be frustrating when things take long, but surprisingly shipping crates of boxes half-way around the world can take time. It's not getting screwed. They are not sitting on a bunch of boxes laughing maniacally -- at least, I don't think so.

Understand, this is definitely not logistics at its finest and it doesn't endear me to CMON's management or communications, but they are shipping and from past experiences, boxes should arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
justinhiltz wrote:

Nope, I'm an Early Bird backer who completed their Pledge Manager within the first month after it went live and never went back to update it. Dallas, TX is also very close to Georgia where everything gets distributed from. Still waiting, haven't gotten anything yet.

None of this matters, this is just how CMoN works, I had to wait 6 weeks after my buddy got his copy of The Others to get mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Smothers
msg tools
Houston, TX backer. Still have not recieved my pledge either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.