Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambiguity:

This will be a 19-player game where everything is mired in uncertainty. Even though there are no hidden roles, no one will know exactly what their role is capable of. Reveals will show the alignment and role type, but not necessarily the specific role.

Team Good:

4 Seers, who view for troublemakers each night

1 Wolf Seer - Gets a positive view on the wolves, negative view on everyone else.
1 Insane Seer - Gets a negative view on the wolves, positive view on everyone else.
1 Criminal Seer - Gets a positive view on the hoodlums, negative view on everyone else.
1 Inept Seer - Gets a positive or negative view at random.

Seers will not know which type of seer they are. Seers are not allowed to view themselves, or view the same person twice. There are no N0 views.

2 Shifters, who try to adjust the werewolf kills each night

1 Puller - Each night, the puller targets someone. That person will be the nightkill if they or either of their neighbors is the chosen nightkill.
1 Pusher - Each night, the pusher targets someone. If that person would be nightkill, one of their neighbors becomes the nightkill (chosen randomly.)

Shifters will not know which type of shifter they are.

A 'neighbor' is defined as the closest living player above or below someone on the player list. The list wraps around, so the first player starts out adjacent to the last player.

If a pusher and a puller target the same person, they will cancel each other out and the nightkill will not be affected.

Shifters cannot target the same person two nights in a row, and once they have targeted the neighbor above them, they can never target the neighbor below them (or vice versa.) This is to prevent puller from protecting themselves infinitely.

Shifters must use their power each night, unless the above restrictions give them no valid targets. If they do not put in an order, a target will be randomly selected for them.

5 Villagers, who try to find wolves the old fashioned way

1 Optimistic Villager, who always reveal a positive result to any seer that views them
1 Pessimistic Villager, who always reveal a negative result to any seer that views them
3 Normal Villagers

Villagers will not know which type of villager they are.

Note: Fake Hoodlums (see Team Neutral, below), are also technically villagers, though they will reveal as hoodlums. So there are really 7 villagers in the game, total.

Team Neutral:

3 Hoodlums, who may be able to steal the win... if they're not just posers

1 Real Hoodlum: Picks two players on N0. At the end of the game (when one of the other teams would win), the hoodlum will instead steal the victory if they are alive and their two chosen targets are dead.

2 Fake Hoodlums: Each fake hoodlum picks two players on N0, thinking those players must be killed for them to win. However, the fake hoodlums are actually just regular villagers on team good. Their N0 picks have no bearing on the game whatsoever.

Hoodlums will not know if they are the real hoodlum or one of the fake ones.

Team Evil:

4 Wolves, who kill each night

3 Normal wolves
1 Lone Wolf - Will only win if they are the last werewolf alive, at which point they steal a solo win from the other wolves.

Wolves will not know which type of wolf they are. As such, the only way to guarantee a win for yourself as a wolf is to ensure you are the last wolf left alive.

The wolves share a chat with all other wolves, and get a single, shared nightkill each night. The wolves cannot nightkill each other on purpose in hopes of winning as the lone wolf. (They might kill each other accidentally due to the Shifters, though.)

1 Over-aware Cultist, who knows too much:

On N0, the cultist will be told the names of all the wolves and seers in the game. They will not be told which are wolves and which are seers. The wolves will not know who the cultist is.

----------------------

As noted above, the only roles that will be given on cassy, or revealed on death, are the following:

Seer
Shifter
Villager
Hoodlum
Wolf
Cultist

It is up for each player to determine for themselves exactly which role they think they are.

Also as noted above, the possible win conditions are:

Good Win: All werewolves are dead, and the win isn't stolen.
Evil Normal Wolves Win: All wolves reach parity with all non-wolves, and the win isn't stolen.
Evil Lone Wolf Win: The lone wolf is one of two players left standing, and the other player is not another wolf or a win-stealing real hoodlum. This will steal the win from the other wolves.
Hoodlum: They are alive at the end of the game, and their two N0 targets are not. This will steal the win from everyone else.

Other Info:
Dusk: 5:00pm BGG
Dawn: 6:00pm BGG
No Lynch IS allowed
Ties are broken by LHLV
Night posting IS allowed
There will be dead chat and spoilers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game designed by:

G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Co-moderated by:

G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

and

Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
annab
batsmanforever
Iamnotawolf
janiera
Javal
Kortemaki
Littlelambchopx
maximumsaximum
monogarden
ortho_
Scarlett_O
Serious Sloth
SerWave
Smugvid
TFang
The_Rorab
Vodot
xandryyte
Yugari

19 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1741203

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up went insane on Cassandra
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I talk about myself as he in the third person. This isn't a typo. =)
badge
My pronoun preferences are fairly easy going, though, and as long as you don't correct OTHER people's pronoun usage, you can call me whatever you want.
mbmbmbmbmb
Amaroq81 wrote:

Truly, this game was begging for an Amaroq.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
TFang wrote:
Amaroq81 wrote:

You should GM Disp. He's the main proponent for charts of doom (see Village of the Seers). He might dig this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmine Petrie
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Carmine Petrie stands before you, wearing some ridiculous disguise. One has to wonder how on earth anything concocted by this man ever worked to fool anyone...
mbmbmb
There is a distinct possibility that I signed up on Cassandra. However, the possibility that the mods added me directly cannot be ruled out, nor can the possibility that you are hallucinating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Ho
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
TFang wrote:
Amaroq81 wrote:

You should GM Disp. He's the main proponent for charts of doom (see Village of the Seers). He might dig this game.

Did someone say Chart of Doom? devil

...It doesn't matter that I'll probably only be around for lynch on Fridays, right? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
annab wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:
TFang wrote:
Amaroq81 wrote:

Did someone say Chart of Doom? devil

...It doesn't matter that I'll probably only be around for lynch on Fridays, right? whistle

anna!!!!! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My pronoun preferences are fairly easy going, though, and as long as you don't correct OTHER people's pronoun usage, you can call me whatever you want.
mbmbmbmbmb
In which Tok discovers Cassy won't let her sign up twice! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Ho
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friendly bump! There aren't a lot of games on the horizon. Come sign up for this one if you seek fun and excitement! Tell your friends!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Faith Brooks
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
I promise.... I am not a wolf 😉
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may or may not have just signed up on Cassy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be cool. Don't be all, like.... uncool
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to make a joke about how I may or may not have read the rules before signing up but I think it's obvious which of those is true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
monogarden wrote:
I was going to make a joke about how I may or may not have read the rules before signing up but I think it's obvious which of those is true.

I actually read the rules so I could write the thing for Ber and Chrono! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Ho
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SWF disclaimer: If this starts before May 29th I'm out. (It probably won't, but you never know.)

Also *bump*.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dropped this due to player count, but I can play as long as it doesn't start concurrent with any other 16+ player games. I'm managing to juggle pretty well right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Narrator
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This sounds awesome and I am going to try a few games again.

I'm going to hope that this doesn't coincide with another game or my family visiting soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Narrator
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yugari wrote:
This sounds awesome and I am going to try a few games again.

I'm going to hope that this doesn't coincide with another game or my family visiting soon

I'm right now being reminded why I need breaks between games.
I am safer as a strong maybe. Sorry to sign up and then back out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Due to a lower interest, i will probabl . Be moving this game into hidden on June 30th if I dont have a few more sign up.

Alternate options may be that i could modify to make it a slightly smaller game if that would help with interest. I'm just scared I'm going to get overwhelmed with something and then thisngame finally fill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you post to the correct thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Narrator
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, I got my break and think I can do this again. Hi everyone again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4 more pee-pull

gogogo!

This has hung around in a coma long enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [120] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.