Hide
5 Posts

Guards of Atlantis: Tabletop MOBA» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Bush
msg tools
So I looked through every question on the rules forum and read the book three times and see no mention of this.

Once you level up and choose a "branch" does your tier III card have to be in that branch as well. For example, if I'm playing Dodger and I have chosen Finger of Death as my tier II red and I have leveled all my slots to tier II, can I choose Blazing Skull or am I "locked" into choosing Middle Finger of Death?

Again I didn't find this explicitly stated in the rules but I could be overlooking it. The closet thing I found is the image showing Dodger's lvel progression. It shows her following the "branches" but I'm not certain this is any indication of a definitive answer.

Thanks for any clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arty N.
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Dracilic wrote:
So I looked through every question on the rules forum and read the book three times and see no mention of this.

Once you level up and choose a "branch" does your tier III card have to be in that branch as well. For example, if I'm playing Dodger and I have chosen Finger of Death as my tier II red and I have leveled all my slots to tier II, can I choose Blazing Skull or am I "locked" into choosing Middle Finger of Death?

Nope. You are free to jump between them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can totally change up your tier III card. This is often a good strategy to keep opponents on their toes or simply change in board state/strategy.

I was ninja in mere seconds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Bush
msg tools
Thanks guys. The closest thing I could find was the images showing Dodger's level progession but it showed her following the "branches".

I suppose the line from pg. 9 "There are two cards for each color slot per tier to choose from." Is to clarify this but I wasn't completely sure.

Thanks for the quick replies guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Facepalm
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wondered about the same thing.
Now It's clear thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.