Take a closer look
Maybe someone with alot experience with MT can explain me some abilities of MT:
1. Ability Card Submissive Affliction Bottom - This card states that I can control one enemy and do attack +2 and range +0. So I don´t need to draw a attack modifier card from the monster deck and perform a action. Which target can I need to choose ? Can I target a enemy or should I try to attack my chars ? Nothing is written on the cart itself.
It's not "Attack +2", but "Attack 2". You basically do a normal monster attack, but use the value 2 instead of that monster's written attack value, as well as its base range. You do draw an attack modifier from the monster deck and will have disadvantage, if the monster is ranged and attacks an adjacent monster. Also, all attack modifiers printed on the stat card (not any ability card) do take effect.
2. Augment Cards - When I activate a augment card can I play the text "on melee attack" with my own attack and with a attack from the enemy ? The action below is only used when the card will be activated ?
All augments are supposed to say "on your melee attack" - there is a misprint on of the cards, I think. You get the Attack +1/Attack +2 +1XP below the augment text only when you actually play the card. You can still play a different augment to get that attack+XP, without changing your augment.
3. For summons I don´t need to draw a attack modifier card. The rulebook says play it attack +0 and move +0 so I only need to check the basic stats on the ability card ? The focus for a summon is set the same way as the focus for monsters ?
You still draw attack modifiers (from your own deck) for your summons, just like you would for a monster that drew an attack +0 card.
4. Ability Card Parasitic Influence Bottom - This is only used for positioning and trap interaction ?
Mostly, yes. It's pretty awesome at that, though.
5. Ability Card Submissive Affliction top and Perverse Edge - The attack modifier applies for multiple conditions so if the monster is poisoned and muddled I can add twice the modifier to the base attack of the card ?