Popular Tags: [View All]
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game be published in Eng anytime soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Kihm
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Hi,

Thanks for your interest for Twelve Heroes

We (Catch Up Games) are the publisher working on that matter for the initial jampanese publisher Product Arts, after having just released the french version for the game. Of course we hope and put our efforts towards finding distribution partners elsewhere in the world, including english speaking territories, as soon as possible. We don't have concrete info that we can give you right now about this yet, but I hope that you can have some news about that in the upcoming weeks/months.

Kind regards,
Sebastien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clément Milker
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
An english version of the game will be available at Essen SPIEL. Pre-order have opened. You can find further informations here : https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1853243/pre-order-essen-spi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cookie Monster
Belgium
De Pinte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered the English version of the game, with playmat, for Essen pick-up, but when I got there, the game wasn't ready and couldn't be sold. Is there any news on the actual release of an English version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.