Subject: Please help me find the title of the game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi guys,

I have a photo of one card from an unknown to me board game and would really appreaciate if you could help me find the title of it.

http://prntscr.com/ehh08k

Please help! And thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For people who don't want to have to click a link:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you get the photo from? Is it for some sort of contest?

It's from Valeria: Card Kingdoms (or one of its expansions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! Haven't figured out how to post pictures instaed of links yet :/

EDIT:
motoyugota wrote:

Something like that, though besides of the contest between my friends I would really love to know the title, because I like the artwork
Also thank you very, very much for helping <3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:

Hmm, while the artwork and iconography are 100% definitely from that - the layout does not match. Now I really do want to know where that came from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
motoyugota wrote:

Hmm, while the artwork and iconography are 100% definitely from that - the layout does not match. Now I really do want to know where that came from.

Polish version of the game I presume

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Quests of Valeria

The H is a Hire action which is part of quests.

All the Valeria games use the same base iconography, but the H is only in Quests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
negatrev wrote:

Beat me to it! Definitely Quests of Valeria. I played this for the first time at a game night a few days ago. Fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdaly72 wrote:
negatrev wrote:

Beat me to it! Definitely Quests of Valeria. I played this for the first time at a game night a few days ago. Fun game.

Wow, so they are recycling artwork in their games now too? That Baker artwork is shown on the KS for one of the Card Kingdoms expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
jdaly72 wrote:
negatrev wrote:

Wow, so they are recycling artwork in their games now too? That Baker artwork is shown on the KS for one of the Card Kingdoms expansions.

Yeah, each of them has a different focus though and different unique art. All the games are in the same universe and therefore the same people should look the same.

Valeria: Card Kingdoms is recruiting people to bolster your resources, claim domains and fight monsters, all in order to save Valeria. Machi Koro Plus

Villages of Valeria is building a village, a building at a time and also perhaps building the right buildings to accommodate people in order to create the best village which will replace the Capital city destroyed during Card Kingdoms. Race for the Galaxy Lite

Quests of Valeria almost feels like it should have been called Guilds of Valeria. Now the new capital exists, you run a guild hiring adventurers of various types in order complete quests and become the most prestigious guild in the new capital. Lords of Waterdeep Chaotic Lite
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.