Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Chuck's Painting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Couch
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I know I'm a little late to the game but I wanted to share my painting progress. I'm a little over half done with the Great Cthulhu faction with a few random neutral elements thrown in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Carroll
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Cthulhu Wars Homebrewers Unite!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's never too late for something like this. Awesome work! The gates are especially nice. Do you plan to do all the factions and colored gates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Couch
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I plan to do a themed gate for each faction. I haven't decided yet how I want to handle the colored gates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Norton
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
The Kickstarters... they don't STOP!
badge
Have you Seen it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seriously considering stealing your color scheme for the Servitors. It makes me squirm just to look at them.

Great work all around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Couch
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
SlyMcNasty wrote:
I am seriously considering stealing your color scheme for the Servitors. It makes me squirm just to look at them.

Great work all around!

Please do! I had a discussion with my wife about creepiness in colors before I started painting them. We both agreed that weird fleshy tones are way more creepy than bright purples and greens that are usually used. The one I'm working on now is going to be more of a pale greenish, undead flesh color. I'm still undecided on the third but I'm considering black fading out to flesh tone at the extremities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
The gloss (slickness) of the Shoggoth is great! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.