Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Gates
United Kingdom
County Armagh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
For those of you who have played the scenarios what are your opinions on them being kid safe, i.e. are there any adult themes? Also would it be suitable to run with kids or are the puzzles to complex for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played the first two with our kids with no issues....a couple of times they figured stuff out that we couldn't quite see the right way!

We didn't play the last one with them as the rulebook suggests it's for advanced gamers....but with hind-sight, if playing with adults, should be fine.

I don't recall any issues with the theme, but we tend not to overly worry about stuff like that (and explain stuff to them if/when it comes up) so I may be missing something on that front.

HTH, Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gates
United Kingdom
County Armagh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks Russ. Our kids are a similar age so I think it would work. I'll let you know how we get on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Very kid safe, I have been playing it with 10 year olds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gates
United Kingdom
County Armagh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Quick update. We played the first scenario last night with our kids (8 and 6) without any problems. They loved it and can't wait to play the next instalment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.